Management Trainee- Ad Sales
Location- Delhi & Mumbai
Full time, in office employment
Are you ready to dive into the exciting world of advertising, print, and digital marketing? As a Management Trainee for Advertising Sales, you'll be right at the heart of the action, working hand-in-hand with our awesome Ad Sales Team to gain real-world experience and become a pro in the industry!
- Discover all about our Delhi Press magazines, websites, and the vast audience they reach.
- Join forces with our dynamic Ad Sales Team to discover new leads and woo potential clients.
- Get creative juices flowing as you help create and launch print and digital advertising campaigns that’ll make a big splash.
- Collaborate with the super-talented editorial and marketing squad to craft compelling ad content.
- Train to become a trend-spotter, researching what’s hot in the market, what our competitors are up to, and finding golden advertising opportunities.
- Become a presentation pro as you assist in crafting sales pitches and proposals that’ll impact the clients.
- Crunch numbers and analyze data to optimize ad campaigns and make them even more successful.
- Be the know-it-all by staying updated on the latest industry trends and the newest advertising technologies.
- Get your learning on! Attend workshops and cool industry events that’ll boost your knowledge and skills to the max.
- Assist in budgeting & financial reporting like a pro, because that’s what you’ll be!
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, or a related field - show us your passion and dedication!
- Super interested in the advertising industry and all things print & digital - let your curiosity soar!
- Excellent communication and people skills - we love team players who can also shine solo!
- Tech-savvy with Microsoft Office skills and a cool bonus if you’re familiar with CRM software - you’ll conquer the digital realm!
- Love diving into data and turning it into super useful insights - analytical minds, this one’s for you!
- Creative wizards with problem-solving powers - we need your imagination to fuel our success!
- Masters of organization and time management - juggling tasks is a piece of cake for you!
- Ready to dive into a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment - bring on the excitement!
- Knowledge of ad sales principles and practices is a big plus - if you’ve got it, show it off!
Please send in a résumé, a detailed statement on your experience along with two references (with names and contact information) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Subject line should read “Management Trainee- AD Sales".