Digital Marketing Manager
Position: Full time
Experience: 4 to 5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning and managing website and social media marketing campaigns for all DP Websites.
- Identifying trends and insights
- Allocate marketing investments and effectively manage costs of digital campaigns.
- Measuring the performance of campaigns through web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Managing PPC campaigns, monitoring reports, and ROI.
- Writing SEO copy and active involvement in SEO efforts for the website.
- Implement and analyze performance metrics Measure and assess goals vis-à-vis ROI .
- Manage an organization's website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
- Track the website traffic flow
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Work together with Web Designers to maximize user experience.
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos etc. Device experiments and conversion tests Provide internal reports on a regular basis
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
- Managing and updating social media platforms.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Information Technology or relevant field.
- 4-5 years experience in Digital Marketing, Search Optimisation, and Digital Ad-Operations
- Proven work experience as Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Manager or a related position.
- Exceptional knowledge of Digital Marketing ideas on SEO and SEM.
- Knowhow of web analytics tools.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks. Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in creative content writing.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please send in a résumé, a detailed statement on your experience and a cover letter to Ms Ela Chaudhry (firstname.lastname@example.org). Subject line should read “Digital Marketing Manager".