Digital Marketing Manager
Description: We are looking for a digital marketing manager for our websites- sarita.in, grihshobha.in, and sarasalil.in. The websites represent three of the most popular Hindi magazines in the country, and publish content on a wide ranging mix of topics such as fiction, politics, social affairs, lifestyle, general entertainment, travel, food and much more. The websites have grown rapidly over the last few years. Collectively, they now have more than 4 million monthly unique visitors and 15 million page views. The digital marketing manager will play an important role in effective social media marketing, search optimisation and digital ad-optimisation.
He/ She will work on developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic. They will be involved in developing engaging written, graphic and video content, while staying up-to-date on the latest web based marketing approaches. They will need to have sufficient knowledge and expertise in optimizing ad revenues for the website from Google and other programmatic ad networks, monitor RPMs and keep abreast of the latest trends in this area.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link-building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years experience in digital marketing, search optimisation, and digital ad-operations
- Demonstrated experience in SEO, PPC, Google Ad Words, ad-ex, double-click and ad optimisation strategies
- Proficiency in managing analytics of Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
More about Delhi Press
Delhi Press is one of the leading magazine-publishing houses in India. We publish a suite of 33 magazines and 6 websites. Some of the popular titles are The Caravan, Grihshobha, Sarita, Champak, Motoring World, and Manohar Kahaniyan.
Please send in a résumé, a detailed statement on your experience along with two references (with names and contact information) and a cover letter to Ms. Ela Chaudhry (email@example.com). Subject line should read “Digital marketing manager".