Digital Ad-Operations Manager (DAM)
Description: We are looking for a digital ad-operations manager for our websites- sarita.in, grihshobha.in, and sarassalil.in. The websites represent three of the most popular Hindi magazines in the country, and publish content on a wide ranging mix of topics such as fiction, politics, social affairs, lifestyle, general entertainment, travel, food and much more. The websites have grown rapidly over the last few years attracting a collective traffic of more than 4 million monthly unique visitors and 15 million page views. DAM will play an important role in maximising revenue for the websites by implementing effective strategies for displaying sales, branded content serving, as well as programmatic solutions.
DAM will be responsible for trafficking and optimizing advertising campaigns that include display, branded content, as well as video assets, from campaigns that are directly sold by the ad sales teams as well as derived from programmatic buys. S/he should be a self-starter and DFP guru, and should be comfortable working with internal and external stakeholders - ensuring that we exceed our client's expectations for delivering campaigns accurately. DAM will also be responsible for executing the marketing campaign for our digital assets as well, at optimal cost efficiency. S/he will need to put in place effective partnerships with various ad networks as well as ad-agencies to ensure revenue maximisation of our inventories.
Essential Job Functions
- Execute and implement digital advertising campaigns to ensure accurate impression, performance, and revenue delivery.
- Consistently monitor inventory to ensure successful delivery of all active campaigns
- Coordinate with client services team to obtain creative asset materials, and launch digital advertising campaigns.
- Execute trafficking of new contracts from the contract management system (Operative) to the ad-serving platform (GAM – Google Ad Manager). Review to ensure accurate scheduling details are included, and clarify any ambiguities.
- Maintain pre and post-launch QA process for all ads (3rd Party tags, custom/native creatives), assuring that all ads meet creative specs and are tracked properly both internally in GAM, and by external 3rd parties.
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations and Client Services Management teams to review, optimize, and ensure success of campaigns based-on campaign KPIs.
- Work with Marketing Head in developing digital solutions, positioning them to clients, and establishing plans and processes to fulfill across multiple markets before the sales team goes to market.
- Work with Sales Managers and Account Managers to develop and execute growth strategies of our key accounts
- Report on performance of digital marketing activities, while also identifying and implementing improvements
- Maximizing digital profitability through monitoring and managing audience extension and digital operational costs
- Develop and plan strategy to maximize ROI with audience extension digital campaigns across multiple properties to increase client retention and maintain these high retention standards
- Serving as main liaison to digital vendors, managing these partnerships and aligning vendors with each local properties needs to maximize these relationships
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- 2+ years of experience working in a digital advertising operations or fulfillment role.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service working directly with sales and marketers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing including SEM, SEO, social, content marketing, reach extension, programmatic, video, display advertising and website development.
- Proven success at multi-tasking and working in a fast paced environment.
More about Delhi Press
Delhi Press is one of the leading magazine-publishing houses in India. We publish a suite of 33 magazine and 6 websites. Some of the popular titles are The Caravan, Grihshobha, Sarita, Champak, Motoring World, and Manohar Kahaniyan.
Please send in a résumé, a detailed statement on your experience along with two references (with names and contact information) and a cover letter to Ms. Ela Chaudhry (firstname.lastname@example.org). Subject line should read “Digital Ad-Operations Manager".