Assistant Web Editor, Motoring World
About Motoring World
At a sprightly 21 years of age, Motoring World is one of India's oldest and best-loved automotive publications. For over two decades, it has been at the forefront of celebrating the sheer joy of driving and riding everything on four and two wheels (and sometimes more). Our reviews have a lively mix of humour, facts and passion, and we revel in the knowledge that every machine we drive and ride has a unique story to tell, as do the people who design and make them.
Deadline: 6th December 2019
- Taking complete charge of the Motoring World website and social media channels
- Ensuring the website and social media feeds are updated on a regular, timely and appropriate basis
- Liaising with team members for stories
- Writing and copy editing stories
- Contributing to video production
- At least two years of experience with running websites, with automotive websites being a plus
- A thorough understanding of the online world
- The ability to quickly write stories based on trending topics
- Copy editing skills
- The ability to fit easily into a team environment
- Write to email@example.com with your CV (mentioning Assistant Web Editor in the subject line), two samples of of your writing, a detailed statement on your previous work experience and why you think you would be an asset to the magazine.