Ad Sales Manager
Location: Delhi, Mumbai
Position: Full time
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding each of the magazines and websites under the portfolio of Delhi Press magazines, their editorial positioning, consumer profile, readership demographics etc.
- Grow the existent advertisers’ base, and follow up on prospective accounts and clients.
- Identifying, prioritizing, and closing new advertisers in order to meet the ad sales revenue and profit targets.
- Concept Selling, Innovative ideation and content solution marketing are very key aspects of the role.
- Gather knowledge that keeps the business at par with the latest advertising trends and industry best practices, which promotes the success of ad sales initiatives.
- Play a strategic role in the advertising sales department and effectively manage the ad sales pipeline and develop a strategy for the long-term sustained success of the ad sales department.
- Conduct, analyse and evaluate the existent advertising sales approaches and their effectiveness.
- In charge of developing and maintaining excellent relationships with consumers, external partners, and collaborating teams.
- Bachelors Degree/ MBA (preferred)
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Ad Sales and Business Development
- Successful track record of meeting advertising sales targets as well as the business overall targets
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Team Management and Interpersonal Skills
- Technologically adept to be able to effectively reach consumers and prospects through advertising campaigns launched on digital platforms
Please send in a résumé, a detailed statement on your experience and a cover letter to Ms Ela Chaudhry (email@example.com). Subject line should read “Ad Sales Manager".