About the magazine
Champak is the most-read Indian children's magazine, which has been nurturing children with enriching, educative and wholesome content since 1969. It is published in 8 languages and is read by more than 43 lakh* readers across India(*IRS 2017). The magazine is read both digitally and in print.
Role & Responsibilities:
- A liberal arts graduate with a passion for working with children and wanting to learn on the go.
- Write editorial briefs, do copy checks, maintain the editorial and administrative calendars, ideate on the topics in the magazine and have a passion for fun while dealing with things that excite young children.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Graduate in any of the liberal arts and a diligent worker.
- Additional qualification or experience—teacher training or Montessori course, or has volunteered for children activities.
- Please send in a résumé, a detailed statement on your experience along with two references (with names and contact information) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should read “Editorial Coordinator".