Curriculum Developer and Executor
Champak is India’s largest read children’s magazine, published in 8 languages. First published in 1968, it is a trusted magazine by parents, teachers and children. Champak is starting a home pre-school curriculum subscription box and for the same, it requires:
Manager Curriculum and Dissemination
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the capabilities of Organisation's product and how it can be best utilized in classroom learning
- Innovate and improvise usage for mainstream classroom learning.
- Guide/ Train schools, parents teachers and students to use our product.
- Handle on ground challenges.
- Willing to travel locally
- Proactively take initiative and come up with various idea to uplift our product in the education system
- Being able to coordinate with the curriculum developers and designers and bring out a world class product based on Montessori and Play way method for home-schoolers.
- Eye for International aesthetics and design sensibilities.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in understanding and dealing with presenting the curriculum for online/website and digital sales
- 8+ years of experience in Primary grade extensive teaching, understanding parents anxieties and being able to steam roll the curriculum for the Indian market
- Thorough understanding of school curriculum for the public/ private sector.
Gender: Male / Female
Working Days: 6 days
Location: Work from Home/ Come for Physical meetings as and when required in Mumbai
Interested candidates can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Manager Curriculum and Dissemination”