Branded Content Producer
Delhi Press is one of the leading magazine-publishing houses in India. We publish a suite of 33 magazine and 6 websites. Some of the popular titles are The Caravan, Grihshobha, Sarita, Champak, Motoring World, and Manohar Kahaniyan.
The Branded Content Producer will be a part of the DP Brand Studio and will work closely with the Marketing Head for ideating and producing compelling content (digital, print, and events) for our brand partners. You will play a crucial role in content creation, social media strategy and editing a variety of brand story types across the entire family of brands under Delhi Press. They must ensure that all content is to the highest standard both from a visual and editorial perspective. Content must run smoothly, meet deadlines, stay on brand and within budget.
Much of the work will be for our women’s, children’s and general interest magazines and websites, with a strong emphasis on women’s lifestyle content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales head to develop content and campaign ideas across Delhi Press brands.
- Work in close coordination with the editorial teams of the respecrtive magazines to be able to maintain the sanctity of the editorial ethos while developing branded content solutions.
- Research and write compelling treatments and pitches. Ensure ideas always fit within the Delhi Press brand content guidelines.
- Be part of creative and sales meetings and pitch content ideas to clients.
- Help develop Delhi Press talent network for writers, social media infleuncers, and video producers.
- Work closely with the relevant sales account managers/directors to ensure constant communication on the project with client being updated throughout.
- Oversee the execution of content:
- Finalize the campaign concepts
- Manage client feedback and updates on content
- Deliver each content on time
- Stay up-to-date on the changing branded content and social media landscape and update the team on new trends or developments that could affect our campaign strategies
- Have a keen understanding of how to work collaboratively with the design department to create visually stunning print and digital campaigns
- Develop event ideas as part of brand solutions and work with the event execution team for production.
- 4+ years experience in women’s lifestyle content/ creative brand marketing with emphasis on digital and social
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong narrative storytelling and script writing skills
- Video production background will be a plus
- Keen sense of visual storytelling
- Excellent communicator
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines with upbeat urgency
- Experience in events ideation and production will be preferable
- Ability to programme events will be an added advantage.
Please send in a résumé, a detailed statement on your experience along with two references (with names and contact information) and a cover letter to Mr. V Natarajan (firstname.lastname@example.org). Subject line should read "Branded Content Producer".